Chocolate & peanut butter go so well together don’t they? I love eating these cookies while they are still warm from the oven because the chocolate Hershey’s Kiss on top is still all melty & gooey. These cookies are pretty addicting, I find it hard to stop after eating just one.
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup (1 stick) salted butter, melted (microwave for 25-30 seconds)
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Sugar for coating
- Hershey's Kisses
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add sugar, brown sugar, & melted butter, stir until creamy. Add peanut butter, egg, & vanilla, stir until smooth & creamy.
- Add flour & baking soda & stir until well combined.
- Scoop or roll dough into 1 inch balls (or smaller). Roll balls in a bowl of sugar to coat. Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. While the cookies are baking unwrap the Hershey's Kisses. Right after you remove the cookies from the oven place a Hershey's Kiss on top of the cookie & gently press it down.