- 19 oz package of your favorite Three Bridges Tortellini
- 4 oz Three Bridges Pesto
- 1/4 cup English Cucumbers, halved, seeded and sliced
- 1/4 cup Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1/8 cup Red Onion, julienned
- 1/2 cup Mache, or Romaine Lettuce, chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook the tortellini according to instructions on package. Drain off the tortellini and set in refrigerator to cool. Can be made ahead of time.
- In a large mason jar, start by layering pesto on the bottom of the jar, then layer the following ingredients in order: cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, red onions, tortellini, and lastly mache (or romaine). Ideally the heartier and heavier ingredients are on the bottom and the more delicate lighter ingredients are on the top.
- Cover and store in refrigerator for up to a week. When it’s time to eat, just shake well and serve!