A simple and tasty recipe for Butternut Squash Hummus. It makes a great dip for veggies or spread on lettuce wraps.
- 2 cups butternut squash, cubed
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- fresh parsley, chopped
- toasted pepitas or squash seeds
- olive oil
- Fill a pot lined with a steamer basket with a couple inches of water and bring to a boil. Steam the squash for 12-15 minutes until very tender.
- Transfer the squash to a food processor or blender and add the remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving. Garnish with parsley, pepitas, paprika, and a drizzle of olive oil