These Cadbury Egg Brownies are fudgy, gooey, and perfect for Easter!
- 1 box brownie mix, plus eggs, oil, and water to prepare
Cadbury Egg Filling:
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 6 Tablespoons salted butter, slightly softened
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 4 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Poured Fudge Frosting:
- 4 Tablespoons salted butter
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 Tablespoons whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Line an 8x8 square pan with foil. Spray bottom with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Prepare brownies as instructed on box directions, pour into prepared pan, and bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until done. Let cool slightly, then prepare filling.
- In the bowl of your mixer, beat butter, light corn syrup, heavy cream, and vanilla on medium speed until combined. Add powdered sugar and beat on medium high until smooth. Set aside 1/4 of filling and color with orange food coloring.
- Spread white filling over surface of brownies. Spoon the orange filling in 4 lines over the top, then use a small knife to marble it. Place uncovered in the refrigerator to chill for at least an hour.
- Prepare fudge frosting: In a small saucepan, heat butter over medium heat until melted. Whisk in milk and cocoa powder, stirring until thick and boiling. Remove from heat and whisk in powdered sugar. Pour over brownies, gently spreading to cover. Refrigerate until firm.